Monday, November 28, 2011

Cleanse Day Three


Day Three is completed. I feel amazing. Apparently I had a bunch of junk in my system and the cleanse is getting my body back to home base! I do not feel starved, as I am eating several times per day. Its very interesting to me that the breakfast on the cleanse is about 3x the calories I normally eat for breakfast. I have a bit of a hard time getting it all down as I’m really not a breakfast person, but its fueling me for the rest of my day. Interestingly enough, it’s a bigger lunch than I normally eat as well. The switcheroo for me is dinner. I’m used to big dinners and this definitely does not have a large dinner.

I’m finding myself drinking more water than normal. I think it might have something to do with the foods I’m eating and the fact that I’m eating the same things over and over, so I’m washing it down as they are beginning to get old. (Aiaiaiiiaaaii we’re only at day 3) but I can do anything for a week! Additionally, I’m kind of understanding the work that went into creating the cleanse. I am trying to find nutritional substitutes for some of the foods that I’m getting sick of and there just aren’t any. I figure if Google can’t give me an answer there isn’t one!

So here’s the big news. I weighed myself this morning and I’m down 2.5 pounds! Now, I’m not looking to lose a ton of weight. I think at most I’ll be around 5 pounds for the 3 weeks. The result I’m looking for is toning up my body after I get those few extra pounds off.

We’ll see how that goes, but for now so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment