Saturday, November 26, 2011

21 Days! Day Uno!


Dear Readers,

For the next three weeks, I will not be posting any recipes. I apologize for this. The reason is that I am embarking on a journey that has taken me a long time to muster up the courage to do. Last year right about this time, college friend and personal trainer in Louisville, Bryen Pinkard, sent me his 21 day cleanse. Rather, I purchased it as his blood sweat and tears have gone into creating this system! This is a food regime that is meant to be combined with a regular workout schedule. At the time, I don’t think I was really prepared to do it. It requires a great amount of discipline and dedication to yourself and I just wasn’t ready for the diet portion of it. But a year has passed and my body and mind are both ready to try this out. The ridiculous results his clients are getting may have also fueled some of my motivation. You may not know this about me but I’m almost as dedicated to my fitness as I am cooking! Almost!!!

So for the next three weeks I’m going to track my progress with numbers, pictures and how I’m feeling about the whole thing. I’m going to use my blog as a diary, if you will. That way anyone who reads this and is interested in doing the same can know what you’re in for! I cannot divulge what I’m eating, but you can purchase the cleanse for yourself on www.bryensbootcamp.blogspot.com. I will be assisting the diet with my regularly scheduled working out and yoga combination!

If this gets too boring for you, I’m sorry and please do start reading again around Christmas. I’ll be done with the cleanse on December 17, 2011 and back to blogging as normal.

So lets get started. Today is November 26, 2011 and I currently stand at a whopping 5’1” tall and 117 pounds. My body fat percentage is 24.2% and my BMI is 22.1. It is Day 1 of 21 of the cleanse. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment